Q: Who do we call to turn on utilities?

Water, Sewer and Gas utilities are coordinated by Lobelville City Hall.  There are tap fees for new service, as noted below.  

All monthly bills are due by the 20th of each month without penalty.   Call City Hall if you have any questions or wish to speak with someone, 931-593-2285.